Enjoy Our Exclusive Festival Experience:
- Get 30-minute early VIP access to May 20 Grand Tasting. VIP gate opens at 12:30 p.m, May 20.
- No waiting in line at the VIP entrance to the festival.
- Access to the VIP food tent where an attendant and sommelier will be on hand.
- VIP-only “Secrets of the Sommelier” wine seminar.
- VIP-only Demonstration with Chef John Alunni, The Cutting Edge Classroom.
- VIP-only wine seminars by Wines of the South wine judges.
- VIP-only seating by beautiful Melton Lake.
- All the festival fun, taste 100 wines from 20 wineries, with live music, great food, and free winemaker seminars.
- Must be 21 or over with a valid ID. VIP Passes can only be purchased online. They are not available at the gate.
All tickets are non-refundable. *NOTE* All tickets purchased by May 9 will be mailed to the customer’s shipping address. After that, they can be picked up at the Will Call gate at the festival.