General Tickets –
*NOTE* Tickets will be mailed to the customer’s shipping address.
GRAND TASTING, MAY 20 – $40 ONLINE/ $50 AT THE GATE
Grand Tasting includes samples of more than 100 wines and hard ciders from 20 Tennessee wineries, plus live music, small plate foods and access to our free winemakers seminars. You will also receive:
- A complimentary souvenir tasting glass and wine tote to keep.
- Easy access to the festival with no waiting in the ticket line.
- Price includes food, too!
- Buy today to save $10!
Please bring your Photo ID, it is required for entry, no exceptions.
NON-TASTING TICKET, MAY 20 – $20
For Designated Drivers or those under age 21. Entry to the festival, food and soft drinks, live music and access to all winemaker seminars. Ages 5 and under are free.
Exclusive VIP Experience
VIP PASS, GRAND TASTING, MAY 20 – $80
- Get 30-minute early VIP access to May 20 Grand Tasting. VIP gate opens at 12:30 p.m, May 20.
- Access to VIP entrance to the festival, with no waiting in line.
- Access to the VIP tent where an attendant and sommelier will be on hand.
- VIP-only “Secrets of the Sommelier” wine seminar.
- VIP tote bag and commemorative wine glass.
- All the festival fun, taste 100 wines from 20 wineries, with live music, great food included in ticket price, and free winemaker seminars.
- Must be 21 or over with a valid ID. VIP Passes can only be purchased online. They are not available at the gate.
WINEMAKERS DINNER, FRIDAY MAY 19, 6-10 PM – $110 SOLD OUT
This elegant event at Calhoun’s Event Center on the waterfront in Oak Ridge features award winning wines paired with a gourmet meal, live entertainment and a chance to meet Tennessee winemakers. Must be 21 or over with a valid ID. Winemakers Dinner can only be purchased online.
Winemakers Dinner is sold out. However, we still have tickets available in our VIP Experience, with early entry and access to our VIP tent, with a sommelier in attendance. Hurry these are selling fast! If you’d like to be put on our Winemaker’s Dinner waiting list, contact us.
Purchase a certificate for a box of gold- and silver-award winning wines served at the Winemakers Dinner. Purchase today and pick up at our merchandise tent on May 20. On sale soon!
Festival T-shirts will be available inside the festival on May 20. Be sure to pick yours up to commemorate this special day!